Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Catching up.

  1. I was in Chicago Monday and Tuesday for a training class. Just got back into town. I did get to eat at my favorite breakfast place, Walker Brothers. I had pumpkin pancakes and a baked omelet, both very good.
  2. Did you hear the news about the guy who named his new born baby girl, "Sarah McCain Palin Smith"? And DID NOT tell his wife! He was on the news this AM and mentioned that his wife did not think that was a good idea. Talk about someone in trouble.
  3. Did you notice gas prices? They are below $3 per gallon! Now if we could get them below $2 again, all would be well.
  4. How is your 401K? Mine was down about 10%, but I am not worried, I cannot retire for awhile anyway.
  5. Getting ready for a vacation at the end of the month, annual trip to Gatlinburg with our TN friends. Should catch the leaves turning just about the right time.
  6. How about them Browns?! They finally looked like a playoff worthy team, now, can they keep it going.
  7. Buckeyes have a tough one this week at Michigan State.
  8. Had a great family bonfire and hayride last Friday. Jordan was there with some of her friends as well as everyone else, other than Tyler and Rachel. They chose to spend the week in Destin, Florida with her grandparents. Good choice!
  9. Most exciting thing about the hayride was Charlie brought a stun gun, and let people act like they using it on each other. The only question I had was, why? If I wanted shocked I would put my finger into a light socket.
  10. On a related note, there was a guy in my class this week who is a certified taser instructor, what are the odds?
  11. Start teaching at MVNU - Newark, on Monday 10/27, teach Human Resources Management.
  12. That's all for now, PRESS ON and MAKE GOOD DECISIONS!

No comments: