Friday, December 19, 2008

Anyone seen my Ark? UPDATED 1:30 PM

Wow, what a wet morning. Just very thankful that is was above 32 degrees when I headed out. In fact, when I left Newark it was 32 and by the time I got to Columbus it was 37 degrees. From http://www.weather.com/ it looks like we have got between 0.5" and 0.75" of rain, seems like more.

I know some friends in Chicago got hammered this AM by the weather. I think most are off today or working from home. This place is pretty quiet, a few people working part of the day today. Now they are calling for high winds this PM, what crazy weather, another potential storm coming through Sunday PM, hope Tyler and Rachel make it on Monday.

Tyler posted this on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280295419782

And as you can see, someone actually bought it! Amazing what people will buy.

Off next 2 weeks! Looking forward to holidays , but I know I will not want to come back on 1/5, maybe GOD will bless us financially and I can call it a career!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now 62 degrees in Columbus! What crazy weather we are having, must be global warning? NOT!

1 comment:

Smiths Family Blog said...

Not only did someone bid on Tyler's item there, but 31 bids were placed...To wear jeans no less....When I was going to school and wanted to wear jeans, I DID and if I got into trouble It was a free day off...That was a win, win situation!! How old are the kids in Tyler's class? I think some are lying about their ages to Ebay. lol