Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What a difference a day makes

I am in Arizona where it is currently 109 degrees! Last night in Ohio I think it got down to the 60's. People that say it is a dry heat must forget so is an oven. This reminds me of Jackson, Tn, without the humidity.

Pretty eventful last 3 days. Sunday went to Buckeye Lake with Angela's sisters and their husbands. Just cruised around for a while, it was cool when the sun went behind a cloud. John thought he was being a rebel and went past the "No Wake" line too fast and got pulled over by Police!! We didn't know what to do, so we sat their quietly, no one had a camera or Officer Manley could have been in the family year end video.

As we were leaving the lake, we rode with Tammy. Now she has fancy new car with a back up camera in the hatchback door to see if anyone is behind you. As we were pulling out these alarms kept going off, I looked a the camera display (in the dashboard) and all it showed was the sky. I said, "Tammy shut the back door!" We had pulled off with the hatchback up looking at the sky. It was a nice view, but defeated the purpose.

As we got close to home, Heath, Ohio has installed red light and speed cameras and we all had to make Tammy slow down so she would not get a tickets. I think Gary (her husband) was enjoying it a little too much, if you know I mean.

Last night Corey took me to the Clippers baseball game for Fathers Day. He chose last night because it was dime a dog night. Brandon and Julie went too, we ate about 13 dogs between us. My old college roommate Ed was there with his wife, Mary Pat. He ate 6 dogs all by himself!!! The Clippers even won the game 8 to 1

Things here went fine today, 1st session over. Tomorrow go from 0500 to 1530 local time so will be a long day. Plane ride uneventful direct flight with no movie, glad I had my iPod. Heading hotel to collapse right now.

Pressing On!!

No comments: