Sunday, September 06, 2009

Women and Fantasy Football

First I must say that love my Daughter in law Rachel, she will always be #1 in our hearts. Today she entered her first Fantasy football draft. Tyler sent me her picks and more importantly her reasons for making the selection.

This is from Tyler,

"She would either tell me the position or players she wanted and then I'd pick 3-5 for her to choose from. Please enjoy the following:

1. Larry Fitzgerald- He has long hair.
2. Reggie Wayne- Peyton Manning throws him the ball (and he wasn't available).
3. Kurt Warner- She knew him. Said he looked nice and is a Christian.
4. T.J Houshmandzadeh- His name is impossible to spell. This intrigues teachers.
5. LenDale White- Because he plays for the Titans. (they live in Tennessee)
6. Owen Daniels- I told her to get him.
7. Cedric Benson- His picture looks like he just got out of jail. Maybe he’ll run like he stole something?
8. New England- Best available def.
9. Ahmad Bradshaw- She mainly liked his name but thought he looked nice compared to the others.
10. Tim Hightower- He has nice braids.
11. Domenik Hixon- Looks “friendly.”
12. Kerry Collins- Even though she thought his picture looked like someone who was on the Tennesee state registry she picked him because he played for the Titans.
13. Nate Washington- Plays for the Titans.
14. Adam Vinatieri- The only kicker on the list she knew.
15. Joshua Cribbs- Even though he looked like he was just out of prison, he still looked more clean cut than Cedric Benson. Plus if she took Michael Vick then Dodger (their dog) would have been mad."


I must admit she did pretty good, I may have to change my strategy next year. Good Luck Rachel!

1 comment:

Donna Dear said...

way to go Rachel!!! I hope you win.