Saturday, July 02, 2011

Winding Down and Heading Home


Our project is ahead of schedule and so I get to come home early!
I will be home this Friday July 8th. The bad news that I will be unemployed again! This was only a contract job for 11 weeks. Celerant is interested in hiring me full time according to the VP of Celerant for Qatar, but nothing official yet. I also had a 2nd interview with Nationwide Insurance while I was home a couple of weeks ago. They were supposed to let me know last week if they interested in talking further, but I did not hear anything yet.

I know God is in control of my life. He provided a job when I needed one, in a place I had never heard of, doing something I always wanted to do. In addition, I was home with my Dad when his brother passed away, and will be home when Angela has her surgery. Skype has allowed Angela and I to see each other almost everyday, which has made the time pass so fast.

I have really been blessed to see this part of the world. It is an interesting place as all the pictures show. I can’t wait to everyone again, I have missed a lot of family things while gone, but there will be many more events this year, most notably the big wedding in October. I get the privilege of marrying Brandon and Julie this fall. That is one event I will not miss!! That’s all for now, hope you missed me as well! (If you didn’t, don’t tell me, LOL)

“I know who holds the future and I know who holds my hand!”

Jeff

No comments: