Monday, February 12, 2007

not my idea of fun

Well it's 7:15 PM on Monday night and I have been waiting in the Ottawa airport since 3:30 this afternoon. My flight was supposed to take off at 5:13, then 6:30 and now 7:50. That takes me to Chicago and then I hope to catch the last flight out for Columbus. If not it will be the 3rd time spending the night in an airport, which is not fun. Will try for hotel, but most will be booked up by now.

The ironic part is that it was a beautiful day here today. It was cold, but the sun was shining brightly. The bad weather was closing in on Chicago, no snow but low clouds slowing down the airplanes. I knew the bad weather was coming, which is why I was leaving tonight instead of tomorrow, so much for trying to plan ahead.

I found out my family had a party while I was gone and then someone went to Abuello's without me (course they charged it to me, I love computers, you see who is spending what almost instantly). I am beginning to worry that Angela is out for my money, I will have to keep an eye on her.

Supposed to get a big storm tomorrow, planning on working from, if I make it home, on Tuesday.


Nothing much new with the boys:

  • Tyler moved into his house
  • Brandon moved out of his old dorm, into a new room
  • Corey didn't go anywhere

Big News, I almost forgot, Brandon and Charlie won some kind of a video game tournament at OSU! Hopefully the start of something big, maybe he can make a living and pay off our mortgage or something. Thanks Brandon, I know you will do the right thing.

That's all, I see a plane pulling up, PRAY FOR ME to get home tonight. I need to keep my baby doll warm!

Big Daddy

3 comments:

sean said...

Will do, Gods speed my friend.

Donna Dear said...

I don't think Angela would leave you. She know where the money is. Hope you made it home safely.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it home "Big Daddy" (hehehe) Keep your baby doll warm ok :)