Thursday, March 15, 2007

It happened again!

I was traveling to my office so I decided to check voice mails on the way. I had 2 frantic messages from Angela saying there was water everywhere and she did not know how to turn it off!

The water supply line to the sink broke and water was pouring out from under the sink. She called Todd and Corey, both were close by. By the time they got it off it was about ankle deep in the kitchen.

So here we are again facing the replacement of the kitchen floor. The same thing happened before when the valve on the ice maker to the refrigerator busted and a much smaller amount of water was spilled.

This time we might have to replace the kitchen cabinet(s), the floor again, and a few things in the basement. Angela had just looked and it had been almost 1 year since it happened the 1st time.

And of course it could not happen at a worst time. We have some people from our CONNECT group coming over on Friday night and the Music Pastor search team over Saturday. Angela is really handling it well, all things considered.

3 comments:

sean said...

sorry to hear about the water, but I can get you a set of really nice cavity back irons for 75$ the artwork changed on the Iron and they are closing out the old ones.
they play great and are supr game improvement on the maltby playability factor scale. I can get stiff or regular, eric dickover just got a set for adam also. peace out homey

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

I'll take them! Thanks, whatever you think will help me the most, I trust your judgement

Donna Dear said...

how's the floor?