Thursday, March 01, 2007

stuck again

Well it is 10:00 PM eastern time and I am stuck in an airport again! My boss Patti and I are in Chicago for 2 days of meetings. We left for the airport today about 4:00 PM for a 7:30 PM flight that is now delayed until 11:35 PM, if all goes well, will get in about 1:00 AM and then drive home get some sleep and have very important meeting with the VP of HR at 10:00 AM!!

I have been here so long that my laptop battery died and I had to switch batteries with Patti from her laptop.

And I am glad I did!

It seems that when my baby doll gets lonely she gets on eBay and looks around, well to my surprise she is bidding on 4 items, hair barrettes.

If you know Angela, you could guess that plain plastic $1 kind would not be for her. No she is bidding on items around $10 each! Who ever heard of antique hair barrettes? I am sure one of them was like that.

Leave it Angela to find "Hair Jewelry"! In addition she won a ring and is bidding on others. Guess I will have to change my password again.

I am starting to see a pattern with my family when I leave town. Either going out to dinner without me or EBay shopping or something. Oh well, it could be worse, at least when I get home I know they will be there and will genuinely welcome me home.

I now understand why they ask, "When are going out of town again?"

Jeff

1 comment:

Smiths Family Blog said...

You on vacation again? You havent updated recently. Im sad to say that I am going to stop brining the question of the day since the last one got shot down miserably.