Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brinner

Angela and I were watching TV last Thursday. The Office was great and we were waiting for ER to come on and didn't want to change the channel. so we started watching the show "Scrubs".

One of the characters used a new word, Brinner, which stands for Breakfast for Dinner. Now most of you may know that word or have already used it, but for me it was new.

Well last night we actually had Brinner and it was great!! Eggs, bacon, biscuits, and Uncle Bob's (Evans) gravy. You cannot go wrong with that.

I have always loved breakfast, Bob Evans is my favorite place to eat out. Since it is not Angela's we don't eat there often, but when we do I love it.

So I was wondering if you have dinner for breakfast would it be - deckfast? dinfast?

We already know what what you call breakfast for lunch - Brunch. Many places have that, especially on Sundays.

What about lunch for dinner, would that be - linner? lunner?

I have waited my whole life for something to make my millions, maybe I should copyright those words and wait for the checks to roll in.

What do you think?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you need a hobby :-)
Just kidding - I totally love Bob Evans - Drason groans every time I even mention it.

Donna Dear said...

it's called breakfast for dinner :P! thanks for changing the photo - my eyes were blinded by the whiteness. dear hubby has the sense to put a shirt on at the beach.

Donna Dear said...

it's called breakfast for dinner :P! thanks for changing the photo - my eyes were blinded by the whiteness. dear hubby has the sense to put a shirt on at the beach.

Donna Dear said...

oh, and send angela to my house i can show her how to make sausage gravy - easy!!

Anonymous said...

we love brinner too. we have lupper as the lunch for dinner term. i agree i could eat breakfast any meal.

jimbo

Anonymous said...

what's up we the your picture? at first glance you look like an americanize ninja. fu man chu ish. although you are number one son.

jimbo

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Dear Family - your sausage gravy may be easy but nobody tastes better than Uncle Bob's (Evans, that is )