Thursday, October 08, 2009

Safely home

I made it home yesterday PM. I was worried again about getting stuck at Washington DC airport, this time due to high winds. They were cancelling flights due to severe weather in the Carolina's and it was very windy at Dulles airport. My flight was delayed about 30 min, but made it home fine.

Met Corey at the 5 Guys at Easton, since he had never eaten there. He was impressed and I was happy with eating there 2 of last 3 days! Angela was glad to see me and I her, didn't miss much at home but some the family is having issues:
  • The Thomas family dog, Gracie, was at the vet most of the time I was gone. Think they found out it was an infection in the neck, but was very serious for a while.
  • The Bonner's are head to Las Vegas to the Mecum Car show, this is becoming an annual event for them, last year we saw them on TV.
  • Tyler and Rachel added another dog, a white Siberian Husky he found at school, will give dodger someone to play with
  • Memi, Angela's mom, is having problems with an old family acquaintance calling her constantly, very long story, but let's say that it is getting very annoying.
  • Aunt Rhoda's house still for sale, shown it a few times
  • Brandon and Corey still looking for jobs

Counting down to Gatlingburg! less than 30 days!

No comments: