Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Surgery update

Well, I made through the surgery yesterday. Had a lower turbinate coblation and cysts removed from both sides of my front sinuses. Feeling pretty good today, both sides of my nose are swollen inside so it is hard to breath through my nose. Throat is sore from the tube during surgery. Otherwise doing fine.

Going back to work tomorrow because "Salyer's don't miss work". My dad worked for 42 years and I cannot remember him missing work ever!!! He passed that on to me, because I have probably missed 5 days total in the last 20 years. I hope my sons have that priority and go to work when they are supposed to be there.

3 comments:

Donna Dear said...

What no pictures?

Smiths Family Blog said...

Its been about 5 days now since your last update. You feeling ok?

Smiths Family Blog said...

Its been about 5 days now since the last update. You feelin ok?