Sunday, September 10, 2006

What a day! GO BUCKS!


OSU is number 1! We beat Texas like a drum last night. The offense played great, the defense was better than ever, still have a little problem stopping the run. We had about 20 people over to cook out and watch the game. It is going to be a great year!

Wonder how the temperature was in the Dear house last night? He is an Auburn fan, she is a Mississippi State fan. Auburn clobbered MSU yesterday so I know he was very happy!

Today is also move in day for Brandon. After church, we load up and take him to OSU. School doesn't start for 2 weeks, but he has a job there getting ready the dorm for the majority of kids to arrive.

Answer to prayer for Amy S., starts a new job soon, hired her on the spot (company obviously recognizes talent when they see it, wait a minute, that was the same place that let me go)! Good luck anyway.

Got a call about my best friend from high school, just diagnosed with bone cancer, called and left a message of support and pray. So keep Rod M. in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers and for your good luck wishes. It's obvious to me they really dropped the ball when they let you go, but then again, GOD had and has bigger plans for you.

Anonymous said...

GOD must have bigger plans for me too, they changed their minds about hiring me. Please keep me and my family in your prayers, not sure what GOD has planned for us, but I know he is taking care of us.