Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Is January over already?

Hard to believe today is the end of the 1st month of the year. Time is really going by fast. A couple of things are already obvious about this coming year:

  1. Our cars are falling apart, the Neon is in the shop, the Caddy is still losing oil. I did some research today and found out the problem with the Caddy is the Northstar engine is prone to lose oil! The options are spend $2,000 to fix or put 1 quart of oil in the engine with every fill up! Guess which option I will choose.
  2. Pastor Noel preached against playing the lottery (how did that guy get here anyway?) So now I have follow around armoured cars hoping they crash to get rich quickly
  3. Our boys are becoming men, Tyler closed on his house yesterday, Corey is doing great job coaching and moving out in the fall, and Brandon actually turned in his meal plan at OSU because he was not using it very much, saved a bunch of money.
  4. Finally getting the family room painted and new furniture on the way! Had been on hold since I lost my job at Longaberger, but God has been good!
  5. Finally, Tinker, the dog, snores worse than Granny James every did! He climbed up between Angela and I this AM, and woke me up at 0500, snoring in my ear.

GOD IS GOOD! It will be a great year!

No comments: