Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wonder what made them mad?

As I was eating dinner at one of my favorite places to eat in Chicagoland (Walker Brothers). I was reading the local newspaper and came upon this article and wondered what in the world the owner of the car did to make someone very mad.

"Vandals used orange and white paint to spray graffiti on all sides of a blue 2005 Acura coupe and on two garage doors and driveway ... Vandals placed a rubber duck on the roof of the car, meatloaf on the front windshield, pasta on the trunk lid and mayonnaise all over the car, reports added."

Sounds like they brought their dinner with them!

Reminder to Bloggers, you must update once per month to stay on the blog listing at the right.

2 comments:

Smiths Family Blog said...

Im just curious why you would tell a story like that and then at the end of it mention staying current on blog entries. Is there a connection here? I know I dont update every other day but now I am going to make sure I dont fall out of your good blogging graces so I dont get "Dinner" left on my car. Thanks brother.

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

Never thought of that! Shawn better be careful