Tuesday, November 25, 2008

UPDATED Happy Thanksgiving!

From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!

I really have been reflective lately of how much I have to be thankful for.

Many people are out of work, have pressing financial needs, or poor family relationships or situations. Unfortunately we all could look around and find someone worse off than we are. The poorest people in the USA, have it better than 90% of the worlds population.

So take the "What am I thankful for?" challenge, make up your own list of the top 5 to 10 things you are thankful for.

Here is mine:

  1. My Salvation
  2. My wife
  3. My sons and daughter-in-law
  4. My extended family
  5. The warm home God has blessed us with
  6. Good christian friends in Ohio and Tennessee
  7. A good job that has allowed me to see and do things I never could have imagined (I may get to go to Singapore and China in January!)
  8. Good health
  9. Soft heart
  10. Great Senior Pastor at a Great Church with Great People

If you have trouble thinking of what you are thankful for, watch this video!



No comments: