Thursday, March 12, 2009

Test results

Well I got the test results back on my PSA. It was not good. The first test came back at 10, this one came back at a 12.

Need to have a biopsy on 4/22, then just take it from there. Not really too worried, my dad had same type of thing and he is fine.

I know God is in control, no matter what happens next, I know I will be fine.

Been a very hectic week, 4 to 6 meetings everyday, business dinner last night. Tonight was time to relax. Angela was gone to some friends house where they made Chef Boy R Dee pizzas. Kind of crazy, but she just got home and said she had a good time.

Thursday is my TV night with Survivor, The Office, and then ER. Office was pretty good tonight, cannot wait too see ER, bringing back some of the old cast members.

Keep praying for my mom, gets her staples out tomorrow, and our friend Sean Hall, who is having back problems.

That's all for now, keep us in your prayers!

Press On!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, The Office was hilarious...my favorite part was the joke Dwight told at the beginning! I love Dwight. My dad says that I'm going to marry a man exactly like Dwight. Whoohoo!

PS: Thanks for not recognizing my voice on the phone tonight...talk about heartbreak... I cried a little :( haha!

Amanda said...

12 isn't good, but it isn't horrible either, I'm glad you caught this now - we will be praying for you and Angela