Thursday, June 16, 2011

Heading back to Qatar





Sitting in Washington Dulles Airport waiting to head back to Qatar for Round 2 of my trip. Got the blessing of another day at home when my flight last night was canceled after i sat in the Columbus airport for 4 hours. The plane was supposed to leave DC arrive in Columbus, then take us back to DC. Weather was so bad in DC, plane never left the first time.






It was great being home with Angela again. I wanted to see two other (besides her) things when I got home; rain and green grass and trees; I got both!



I also enjoyed seeing family and friends, with the only bad news being my uncle Henry passed away yesterday. Spent time with my mom, she is progressing very slowly, if at all, so keep her in your prayers.






That's all for now, 13 hours to Qatar on the plane. Then back to the desert! Here are few more pictures of Qatar





















No comments: