Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Angela!

Well today is a BIG day in the family, Angela turns 50. I know she does not look 50 but I can verify that she is. We are celebrating tonight with her sisters at Buccca Di Beppo in Columbus.

For her birthday and our 25th anniversary (also this year) I surprised her with an upcoming trip to Savannah, GA to see her idol, Paula Deen, the Food TV star! We are leaving a week from Sunday, spending a few days in GA and then meeting our TN friends for annual trip to Gatlinburg.

It continues to amaze me how time is flying by. It seems like only yesterday that we were baby sitting Kyle and Amy and now in the blink of an eye we are watching their kids. Seems like time is going faster and faster every year.

Back to Angela. There is guy at church who gave me the nickname of "Lucky". It comes from the fact that I am "Lucky" to be married to the piano player (which is Angela). I am lucky, she is beautiful, talented, and fun to be around. She is my best friend and I LOVE HER!

I am the luckiest guy in the world. There are many people who do not have anything close to what we have. Sure, we could always use more money, but who could not? Our boys do not always do what we think they should, but overall they are great boys. Even though our extended families have their moments, but I know they would be there for us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the woman I love!

No comments: