Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's Official!


Brock Bonner is officially a family member forever!! Kyle and Kellie met with the judge today surrounded by family. They passed whatever kind of legal waiting period, and got to take the little fella home with them. From what I heard from Great Aunt Angela, Brock got his picture made in the judges chair holding the gavel and probably slobbering on everything.

Corey scared me to death because I text messaged him and asked how it was going and he replied "Not good". As my breathing slowed and my chest felt tight, Brandon called and confirmed everything went quick and fine.

Corey, remember paybacks are coming, it may not be soon, but there will be a day, like when your auto insurance and gas bills are due, they might "lost".

BIG Bonner costume party and weenie roast bonfire this Friday will now really be a celebration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, I am SO happy for Kyle and Kelly and for the whole family. Brock is a very lucky young man.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, I am SO happy for Kyle and Kelly and for the whole family. Brock is a very lucky young man.