Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good News!

Just got back from the Doctor. No ligament or tendon damage, did another X-ray, and I now have a walking boot and 1 crutch. I had a little trouble getting the hang of walking with 1 crutch, but figured out it was a "rhythm" thing, and like skipping in kindergarten, I figured it out.

Going back to work on Wednesday for at least part of the day.

It really is crimping my style, not being able to walk. Had a few more Christmas presents to buy, but I am not complaining, could be a lot worse. Sean talked about his ankle "dangling" from his leg when he broke his ankle.

Yesterday, I asked Brandon to take me to the doctor and he quickly agreed. Today when I got him up and told him we needed to stop and get gas, Brandon said "to go across the street?", I said no to go to Columbus. He was shocked because he went to bed at 3:00 AM!

He thought we were going to our family doctor at Cherry Westgate, about 2 miles from our house not Mt. Carmel East about 45 min away.

That's all for now, thanks for your prayers and treats!

No comments: