Friday, December 15, 2006

one tough guy

That is what the doctor told me today after he told me that my ankle was broken! I fell last Monday at home, but went to Chicago all week for work. I wore a brace and it never really hurt much.

I got home today and since it was still swollen I decided to stop for an X ray. Well it was broke, so now I am sitting here in my chair at home with my foot up. It has a splint on it, and I am supposed to use crutches.

Go to orthopedist next week to see if I need a hard cast or maybe a walking boot.

Chicago was good, the food was great, but glad to be back.

All for now, anyone want to teach my class Sunday?

jeff

1 comment:

Smiths Family Blog said...

I was just thinking as I finished the 1st paragraph Ill be he is trying to get out of teaching Sunday School class. I know Michael George is a sure replacement but maybe ask Eric Chico, Im sure he would love the opportunity.