Sunday, December 31, 2006

Starting the New Year

As I look ahead towards 2007, I can already see it will but another exciting year.

Corey will be moving out in the fall to go to main campus. So the house will be a little quieter.

I will be back on my diet once I can start walking again, and the holidays are over. Too many desserts to sample this time of year to waste time dieting.

CONNECT group still going well, might have a class spin off of ours if the Lord leads that way. Cannot wait to meet even more new people and get them active in our church.

There will be some sad times in 2007 also. My Aunt Edna died this week and we are going to the funeral today. My Aunt Nellie died this month as well. As time marches on I am more reminded that our time here on earth is short compared to eternity. We better enjoy the journey now.

Any other suggestions for New Year's Resolutions?

1 comment:

Smiths Family Blog said...

If there is a new class that is going to come out of ours, I think the person leading it should teach so we can decide if we are going to ditch yours or not. Just kidding about the ditching, food is too good to leave.