Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 3 & Day 4

  • Day 3 went very well, met with the team all day, helping them work on their ability to work together as a team. There seems to be some interpersonal issues, that surfaced, but the team was very honest and dealt with them well.
  • We went to dinner at a restaurant on Fisherman's Wharf. Small place but good food, had shrimp & crab stuffed ravioli. Too full for dessert!
  • Day 4 was supposed to conclude early, but several issues came up that kept the team there until after 5:00 PM. They all left and headed back to Fairfield, 2 hour drive.
  • I finally got some free time. So I took the famous 17 mile drive down the coast. Saw lots of very pretty coast and ocean scenes, but it was kinda cold. Afterwards I drove down to Carmel and walked around downtown. It was a lot like downtown Granville, only more expensive and less people speaking English. Walked by lots of people speaking different language, but I remained calm, got Angela a present and made my way back to the hotel.
  • Did not see anyone famous.
  • Finally got to check my work email and had 46 emails!! Spent almost rest of evening getting caught up.
  • Tomorrow I drive to Alameda, CA for meetings and then back to Sacramento for a 6:00 AM flight home on Friday.
  • Cannot wait to see my baby doll!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're ready to see your sons too dad