Tuesday, June 02, 2009

part of the healing process

Angela has officially taken over my recovery. Last night after she got off work, we went outside and cleaned all of the windows. I manned the hose and held the ladder while she climbed the ladder. She claimed the cleaning windows was all part of the healing process. Funny, Doctor Kaufman never mentioned that.

I am also back to doing laundry and dishwasher, just have to careful not to pick up something heavy.

Afterwards, we ate a Brew's cafe in Granville and then to Whit's for my reward for helping. Tammy joined us for dinner in her new Lexus, very nice!! If the Lord would bless us with a new car, I am sure we can find a way it use it in some ministry or something. Just thankful that our cars are in running well right now.

Watched the storm last night, the lightening was pretty cool.

Going for a walk, God is good!

4 comments:

Amy said...

And if you are blessed with that new car, you can always be a blessing to someone else and give one of your old cars away to someone who might be needing one soon, hint hint :)

Glad you are doing so well, God is good!!!!

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

you have a deal! So pray harder!

Donna Dear said...

when you are done with windows there, please head my way.

did you have mud pie at whit's?

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

I have had that before, but Buckeye Madness is my favorite.