Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cancer Update

Nothing much new this week.

Had to schedule all pre-op testing, apply for medical leave at work, etc. Mostly administrative stuff.

Continue to be amazed at the out pouring of love, kind words, and hopeful comments from those around me. Please do not under estimate what a kind word of encouragement can mean to someone.

This is my new favorite song and will be the theme song for my upcoming difficult journey through cancer. This song confirms that things will be OK with me, regardless of the outcome.



Pray for my sister-in-law Pam Thomas who is having surgery this Tuesday on her thyroid, Dick Woodyard who is waiting for test results on possible cancer, and all of the others who are fighting the fight of cancer everyday. May God comfort and bless them on their journey.

No comments: