Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hectic Week

This has been a hectic week around the Salyer house.

Sunday was great, had 10 people again in CONNECT, with 2 more new people. I am excited about 1st class fellowship at out house on Friday 7/28.

In the evening we took mom and dad to Brandon's Championship softball game. They were short of players, so Corey had to play shortstop (he did a great job, especially considering he is left handed). They lost the game but still won the championship due to their overall record. Celebrated by going to Red Robin and I got a veggie burger due to the diet.

Tuesday night taught class at "The Naz" campus in Newark. One of the women in my class was mad at me because of her grade. Well, when she only did part of the assignment what do you expect? She forgot to turn the page in her book and missed the most important part of the paper.

Is it just me, or do women seem to argue and hold grudges longer than men do? This person in the class would not look at me the whole rest of the class.

I am still convinced that when women argue with each other it is a lot worse than when men argue with men. Women never seem to get over it, the one who messed up doesn't want to admit it. Men will move on a lot faster and get over things quicker than women will ever do. Men care a lot less about being right than women do.

Wednesday night we watched Brock while Kyle, Brandon and Corey had a softball game for the Park Trails team. Brock is getting big and really is starting to develop a personality, he is smiling a whole lot more.

Diet going well, recovered from Mimi Cafe dining experience and now have lost 10 pounds! Jeremiah added to weight loss bet by saying that he would give me $30 if I could jog around Park Trails by Thanksgiving. Little does he know I plan to do it by the 1st of November.

Days Neon has been at Jake's house = 20
Days Corey has left the exercise machine he got from Blake in garage = 10

No comments: