Monday, July 24, 2006

On a lighter note!

Well on a lighter note than last post, some more positive, lighter information:

  1. WE got the Neon back!!! Yes, it is in our driveway. Brandon and Corey cleaned up the engine really well, it looks great. BUT, now it needs a new radiator, something about the car being built in Mexico makes the radiator hard to get. At least we got it back and paid a whole lot less than we would have.
  2. Corey moved the Crossbow to the basement in record time, without me having to threaten him. Even Angela used it tonight for 5 minutes. I am such a wimp on it. I cannot do curls with more than 80 pounds!
  3. Diet still going good, down over 10 pounds. Had a good weekend, not too much straying, except for some lemon mousse thing Angela made that was out of this world!! Since it had lemon in it does that count for a fruit?
  4. Finally, CONNECT group continues to amaze me, and I am an optimistic person! We had 10 again with 2 more new people, if everyone would come at once we would have close to 20 and need a bigger room! Having our 1st class fellowship this Friday at our house. "Bring your favorite dessert" (my idea). Need to walk for sure on Saturday twice as long.
  5. Tomorrow is next to last class at the Naz. Hope I don't get yelled at again!!

No comments: