Saturday, July 29, 2006

Why women really do hate men.

It dawned on me the other day that women really hate men. The following are a few reasons why.

  1. Losing weight. My diet is going good I'm down between 10 and 15 pounds. But every time I tell that to a women, they say, "It is so easy for men to lose weight." EASY? If you call counting calories everyday and walking or running 1 or 2 miles a day easy! It is hard work to lose weight. Women hate men because men have the mental toughness and self control to lose weight whenever they want to.
  2. Playing sports. Women are not very good at playing sports. If they were, why would we need "women's" tees in golf? Or different size softball when women come to bat. Women give the illusion of being good at sports by playing each other. Do you remember all the publicity given to the 1st women to dunk a basketball? It was last year. There were boys who could dunk a basketball when I was in high school. Women hate men because we are better at them at sports.
  3. Being right. This will be the most controversial thing I have ever written on my blog. Men are just right more often. In every relationship someone has to be the kite and someone has to be the string. In most cases the man is the string to make sure good decisions are made everyday. Left up to a women she would go shopping everyday, all day, when their closets and drawers are full of clothes! A top to go with this, a purse for that, jewelry on sale, shoes, shoes, shoes. If I hear the word Stein Mart one more time!!!

PS: Pray for me now, before Angela reads this!

1 comment:

Smiths Family Blog said...

You make the mistakes and I learn form them. By the way, I disagreed w/your last post in front of Amy and now our relationship is alot stonger!! Thanks brother, maybe you can tell Angela thats why you wrote it!