Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ireland - Wed/Thurs

Ate in the hotel again last night, very good food. For starters I had mushrooms cooked in a garlic sauce stuffed into a mini bread bowl, for main course I had a prawn and salmon open face sandwich and of course, it comes with chips (we call them steak fries). And everything comes with lots of bread.

One of the things I love about Ireland is the meals.
  1. Regular breakfast is about 7 AM
  2. 2nd Breakfast (that's what they call it) is at 11 AM
  3. Lunch is 1: 30 PM
  4. Dinner is 7:00 PM

The food here is very tasty, but pretty heavy, not sure how people stay thin.

Sorry if spelling is wrong, for some reason the spell check brings up German looking words, so it thinks everything I am typing is wrong.

Today conducted the training class for plant senior leadership team. Went very well, they taking me out to dinner tonight, but unfortunately it is back at the same hotel I am staying. I guess this shows how small the town of Cootehill really is.

Finish up tomorrow afternoon, travel back to Dublin in the limo and stay at the airport hotel on Friday night before leaving at 6:30 AM (2:30 AM Nerk time) Saturday. Get back in Columbus at 7:00 PM Saturday if all goes as planned. Pray for safety and timeliness of flights.

No comments: