Thursday, March 06, 2008

More interesting Food.

Last night I ate in the hotel because I was exhausted from all the training and traveling I have been doing. Last night dinner was very good, had a steak with potatoes and asparagus, for starters I had quail eggs and salmon. The eggs were cooked what we would call sunny side up, but were the size of a quarter. Kind of odd but they tasted OK. The salmon was good, which I expected since we are so close to the coast. Today for lunch we had sandwiches, again. It is odd here that one of the most popular types of sandwich is called a "fillet to Americana" something like that and is raw beef, not rare but raw. I told them most Americans like their meat cooked a little and got many strange looks back. They also serve nothing else with it, no chips, no cookies, no salad, nothing. Maybe that's why people here are so skinny. I also had apple strawberry milk today, very good.

One thing I heard is very true, almost everyone in the country is over 6' tall, what is not true is the women are beautiful. The only beautiful woman I know of lives on Park Trails Drive in Newark, Ohio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Park Trails Drive huh? Well that could be a number of women, hopefully you mean the one at, well I was going to state the exact address, but that may not be wise, so I will just say you must mean your "baby doll"

Oh, and raw meat.......GROSS!!!!