Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grandparents!!!

Relax, Tyler and Rachel only got a dog. German Shepard mix I think. They just wanted the protection and friendship a dog can provide. wonder if this means the honeymoon is officially over? The are starting to act like a typical middle class couple in America.

Corey got a new job, some kind of store setup and modeling for Abercrombie and Fitch. They are based in Columbus. About 10 hours a week, he said. He and roommate Eli seem to be getting along fine, nothing too funny to report, that he has told us anyway.

Brandon still working hard. I did his taxes for him and he gets back more than I do this year! At least he is taking us out for dinner when he gets his refund. Martini's sounds good!

Angela went back to work Monday. I woke up and my clock said 6:15 AM and she was still in bed. I woke her up and told her, she jumped up and was headed downstairs, when I realized I was looking at the alarm setting, the actual time was 1:23 AM. I was in big trouble. We went back to sleep and the batteries in her alarm clock must have been low, because the alarm did not go off. She was almost late.

Nothing much going on with me. Got back on Wii fit last night after being off for a week. Thankful only gained 0.2 pounds. Getting ready to head to Ireland and Spain next week on business. Those trips are fun, but they are also tiring.

Press On!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Ireland & Spain! Man...I've been to Spain and I really wanna go back! But I wanna go to Ireland too. You can just take me and I'll travel around while you're doing business-y things! Deal? K, great. Love you (:

Donna Dear said...

i am so sure you were in trouble with the alarm.