Friday, February 27, 2009

long week

It's been a long week. Took about 3 days to get over the jet lag from the trip. I caught a cold in Spain and I am still not over it yet, almost, taking all kinds of meds. I think I gave it to Angela because she now has a cold and of course, it is my fault.

Had a follow up visit to Doctor this week about some test results:
  • Cholesterol - fine
  • triglycerides - fine
  • liver - fine
  • everything else fine, but
  • My PSA was a 10. This is an indicator for prostate cancer, the normal range is 4 to 10, but since my dad had this type of cancer, I need to follow up with a Urologist.

No one wants to find out they have cancer, and I am praying I do not, but I know God is in control. My dad has been clean for several years, so I am not really worried about it.

Brandon lost his job at Nationwide due to cut backs, so he is thinking about going back to school to teach.

Corey still working for A&F, seems to like it

Tyler and Rachel doing fine with the granddog, Dodger. Tyler found out about a new program through the University of Memphis that after 2 years, he could become an assistant principle, which is the next step of his professional journey. This is huge, because without it he would have to go back to school for his Doctorate.

Angela doing fine, except for the cold. I found out she held a "Big daddy's out of the country" party for her lady friends while I was gone last week, didn't even save me any dessert!

That's all for now, taking a Bruno's pizza home for dinner. That was our favorite place to eat when we were dating, and we also ate there on our wedding night.

Press On!

No comments: