Sunday, February 22, 2009

It is a small world after all

To close the loop on my trip, I continued the tradition of eating my last meal in a foreign country before heading home at Burger King. Do you think I could a commercial or sponsor contract for this? I went the the BK in Granada and ordered my meal in Spanish, quatro, grande, coke. Yes a number 4 combo meal with a coke.

After dinner, I did some shopping. I picked some some EVOO for Angela. If you do not not know what EVOO is, you are not watching the food channel enough. While I was checking out, there were 4 college girls next to me talking. Since their English was so good, I could tell they were not from Spain. In taking to them I found out they go to the same college as my niece Jordan! Not only that they knew her and were good friends with her! It really is a small world. I was just glad that I said something and talked to them.

The trip home started in Granada at 5:00 AM Saturday their time, which was 11:00 PM Friday in Ohio. 1 hour flight to Madrid, no problems, 10 hour flight to Chicago, no problems, land in Chicago and it was snowing. My plane was stuck in Milwaukee for about an hour, delayed total of about 2 hours before it got to Chicago, got home about 10:00 PM Saturday night, very long day.

Glad to home, back to work tomorrow, busy week, PRESS ON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love EVOO! lol :)