Friday, October 26, 2007

Ireland - Final

Start with the good news, I made it home last night around 9:00 PM. The day started badly in Ireland, when my 1st flight was canceled due to fog. I had to take a 3 hour bus ride to Dublin and made my flight with about 30 min to spare. As a result I only had a 7 hour flight to Boston instead of a 9 hour flight to Atlanta. Made it to Boston just in time to walk up to the plane to Columbus with about 15 minutes to spare.

Nothing really exciting on any flights, except a little girl about 20 rows in front of me threw up on her mom, but otherwise nothing interesting at all.

Reminder: Deadline for Guess the miles contest is Midnight Saturday (see previous blog entries for details, other entries are close but not right)

VACATION NEXT WEEK!!!!

No comments: