Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Spain day 1

  • Day 1 will be long and hopefully uneventful.
  • Made it to New York, JFK Airport with no problems
  • Next flight leaves for Madrid at 6:00 PM and arrives at 7:10 AM their time, not sure how many hours difference it is, but Angela said to find that out before I call her, and accidentally wake her up in the middle of the night.
  • From Madrid I fly to Granada and conduct training classes until Friday.
  • I am sitting in the business class lounge and it is much better than sitting at the gate for 3 hours. They have snacks, TV, things to read and Internet hookups to make the time pass. Looking for someone famous but nobody yet.
  • Almost finished with a John Grisham book, called the "Broker" brought several more books to read during the trip.
  • Big shock on exchange rate for money, only got about 0.65 euros for every $$$, so hope I didn't get ripped off, but live and learn. Just makes the presents smaller, sorry family.
  • That's all for now, hopefully will be able to keep updating while I am gone.
  • Y'all check in on Angela every once in a while.
  • I asked Josh across the street to let me know if any cars come and go while I am gone. He laughed and said there are so many cars coming and going from our house every day, he could tell who was supposed to be there and who was not!!!
  • Keep praying for the Knox's. Thanks to all who called, sent a note or brought food.

Later,

Jeff

No comments: