Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a week!

It has been crazy around here this week. I got home last Sunday and have slowly felt better everyday. My energy peaks about 2 PM then I take a nap and then I am pretty good until 9 to 10 PM. I really think the Juven helped me heal faster. No one can believe I came home from the hospital with no pain medicine. God is good.

Not coughing much today, best night was last night in a few days. Getting more active, loaded the dishwasher last night. Increasing gradually is the key, they say.

Amy just called and Brooklyn is coming home today! She has to have a full body bone scan next week to make sure they know where all of the infection is. Jakob has been here for a while, but goes home today! He is so cute, but it is hard to have a little one around for this long of a time, I know Angela is exhausted and will sleep good tonight.

Time for a shower, enjoy the Memorial Day weekend and remember those who paid the ultimate for our freedom!

Thank a veteran today, fly your flag this weekend!

Pressing On! In Christ Alone!

No comments: